Volunteers at Boys’ Town (Bukit Timah)
If you care for young people and can commit between six months to a year to guide and mentor young people, here are the role(s) in which you can support us:
- Tutor for Residential Services
- One-to-one tuition.
- Able to commit for at least 6 months on either one of the weekday evenings: Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, 8.00pm to 9.30pm.
- Subjects: Primary and Secondary English, Maths, Science.
- Demonstrated patience and concern in working with children and youths.
- Volunteer Transport Minder for Sanctuary Care
- This role involves transporting the children we serve as they sometimes have to travel between their natural homes, respite carer’s home and school.
- We usually require help on weekday mornings/evenings (school run) and weekend mornings (to and from biological parents).
- Volunteer Photographer (Ad-hoc Basis)
- Volunteer photographer/videographer who will be able to capture moments for Boys’ Town in-house or external events/programmes.
- Taking photographs for our social media posts, newsletters, other channels and Boys’ Town collaterals.
- Must provide own digital camera and equipment including lenses.
- Able to provide samples of the current portfolio.
MSF screening is required for all volunteers in direct services. The Boys’ Town team will assess your suitability and guide you on the registration process where applicable.
Contact: Ms Dian Amirah
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 6690 5420 (ext. 472)