Administrative and Reception Support at Counselling Centre
Catholic Family Life assumes and integrates the operations of Family Life Society and the Archdiocesan Commission for the Family. This allows CFL to better focus on Catholic roots and ethos, as they continue efforts to form, empower and restore families to flourish in the intimate love of God. Through the programmes and services, CFL continues to promote the dignity of all individuals and families, to go forth and be visible signs of God’s love to the world, serving all just as the first missionaries did, regardless of race, language, and religion. They are looking to fill the following volunteer role for administrative and reception support at the Counselling Centre.
• Manage enquiries on email and phone calls and client’s reception courteously and efficiently.
• Organise and complete these diverse set of administrative tasks within the counselling centre:
– Track and follow-up with clients and transactions,
– Organize and maintain client information (electronic and paper),
– Generate reports,
– Send out correspondence (electronic and paper),
– Scanning, documentation organization, filing, and other administrative duties.
• Handle meeting and conference room calendar coordination, including meeting room setup.
• Be well-organised, proactive and have team spirit, especially when working with therapists and members of affiliates and associates.
• Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (Half Day: 9am to 1pm / 2pm to 6pm).
• Monday to Friday (Flexi Arrangements).
Location: 2 Highland Road, #01-03, Singapore 549102.
Commitment period: Minimum 6-12 months.
Any other information that volunteers may need to be aware of: There’s a friendly interview for volunteers.
Application email/URL: [email protected]