• Manage enquiries on email and phone calls and client’s reception courteously and efficiently.
• Organise and complete these diverse set of administrative tasks within the counselling centre:
– Track and follow-up with clients and transactions,
– Organize and maintain client information (electronic and paper),
– Generate reports,
– Send out correspondence (electronic and paper),
– Scanning, documentation organization, filing, and other administrative duties.
• Handle meeting and conference room calendar coordination, including meeting room setup.
• Be well-organised, proactive and have team spirit, especially when working with therapists and members of affiliates and associates.
• Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (Half Day: 9am to 1pm / 2pm to 6pm).
• Monday to Friday (Flexi Arrangements).
Location: 2 Highland Road, #01-03, Singapore 549102.
Commitment period: Minimum 6-12 months.
Any other information that volunteers may need to be aware of: There’s a friendly interview for volunteers.
Application email/URL: [email protected]