IJHCC serves children and youth from diverse racial groups and religions. They are looking to fill the following volunteer roles to extend the work they do.
- Graphics Designer (ability to work from home)
- design poster/pamphlets or brochure.
- Operations Support (Galilee Centre – Blk 641, #01-800, Ang Mo Kio Ave 4, S’pore 560641)
- support staff to manage operational needs at Galilee Centre’s outreach services every Saturdays (9am to 12pm).
- includes opening, closing of centre and enforcing safe-management measures.
- manage safety of children and SOP of parents/ visitors.
- ability to work independently with minimal supervision by staff. On-job-training will be provided.
- matured personality to handle difficult situations.
- Guitar/ Ukulele Instructor (Galilee Centre/ Agape Village)
- experienced in teaching children (ukulele) and youth (guitar) preferred.
- instructor should be able to plan the curriculum for the musical instrument class.
- for Ukulele Instructor, preferably can provide ukulele for the students.
- available on Saturdays (preferably in the afternoon).
- Homework Coach (Galilee Centre)
- familiar with current primary school curriculum.
- ability to provide coaching for preferably English and Maths or Chinese.
- primary needs are on Saturdays (10.30am to 12pm) and limited needs for weekday afternoons (1.30pm to 5pm).
- assist with student care help.
- Door-to-door Outreach (one-off, on Saturday – Postponed till further notice)
- to conduct door-to-door survey about the support/ needs required by residents living in a few HDB blocks nearby Church of Christ the King.
- surveys will be conducted in pairs.
Requirement (for volunteer roles #1 to #4 above):
- Commitment of at least 6 months or longer.
- To be in regular communication with IJHCC staff on volunteer role and deliverables.
- Interested volunteers will be assess by staff of IJHCC of suitability before confirming volunteer role and engagement.
Name: Trina Chia
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 6459 4801