Caritas Singapore has 2 new openings in our Communications Department!
More details are below.
Digital Communications Executive
- Webmaster for the Caritas Singapore website (www.caritas-singapore.org) and optimizing it for organic search
- Email communication to engage with our community of donors & volunteers; including audience segmentation and personalisation of communication.
- Develop, support, and execute social media strategies to build brand awareness and positive reputation through content creation and message development.
- Support in the development of all creative designs and layouts for offline and online marketing content and collaterals (e.g. social media posts, blog writeups, EDMs, company profile, company factsheet, below-the-line brochures, including data presentation in the form of infographics).
- Assist in the development of key message content and materials for community engagement.
- Performance tracking, reporting & analysis.
- Adhere to the Caritas brand guidelines, ensuring that content always conforms to the ethos and mission of the organisation.
- Photography, videography for all events.
- Other ad-hoc tasks and duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Min Diploma in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent (Will consider those still studying for their Dip as well).
- Familiarity with social media platforms (FB, Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok, LinkedIn).
- Excellent command of English, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Committed and meticulous with good eye for details.
- Good data management and organization ability and excellent time management.
- Proactive in problem solving, liaising and following up with team members across different departments.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Design & video editing skills advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Passion for social service sector preferred
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meeting of deadlines.
- Generate compelling stories to establish thought leadership in the social mission space
- Manage communications channels (media, journalists, ArchComms team) to engage with Catholics as well as social mission minded non-Catholics
- Execute campaigns on fundraising, advocacy and events, and conduct post-campaign performance analysis
- Create engaging content for Caritas collaterals (namely, email content, Annual Report, social media, website, etc)
- Proactively explore ideas and opportunities that takes advantage of new media channels
- Cover Caritas events and workshops as needed
- Media monitoring and media coverage tracking
- Assist with internal and external communications
- Other duties for Communications as required
- Degree or Diploma in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, Media Management, Digital Marketing or related field
- Strong understanding and appreciation of the Catholic social teaching ethos
- At least 3 years’ experience of working in communications
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to write press releases and speeches (if required)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task & prioritize assignments
- Past experience in social media engagement is preferred
If you are interested in these positions, please submit your resume stating your experience, expected salary, and availability to [email protected].
Application closing date: 18 Feb 2022