Location: Agape Village, 7A Lorong 8 Toa Payoh #03-02 Singapore 319264
ACMI is recruiting volunteer trainers for the following Skills Development courses for the migrants they serve.
- Weekdays – Classes run once a week by Terms; 1 Term is 10 consecutive weeks. Volunteer required for a minimum of 2 Terms.
- English (Everyday Practical, Beginner 1 OR Beginner 2) – Tuesday or Wednesday 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Baking – Thursday 10.00 am to 12.00 pm
- Cooking – Friday 1.30 pm to 3.30pm
- Sundays – Classes run Grp A (1st & 3rd Sun) OR Grp B (2nd & 4th Sun); from 10.00am to 1.00pm or 1.30pm to 4.30pm. Volunteer required for a minimum of 2 Semesters; 1 Semester is 6 months.
- English (Everyday Practical, Beginner 1 OR Beginner 2)
- Computer (Basic & Word OR Excel & Powerpoint)
- Smart Devices (Basic / Docs / Sheets / Slides)
- *Web Design (Basic) – using WordPress
- Sundays – Classes run once a month (for 5 months) from 10.00am to 4.00pm
- Dressmaking (Basic & Advanced)
- *Fashion Design (Basic)
– Relevant skills experience (e.g. cooking, baking, IT & Google app or language) and teaching experience.
– Independent, patient and willing to impact knowledge.
– Lesson plan will be provided except for those courses marked with *.
– Attend volunteer orientation & formation.
– Commitment of minimum 2 Terms (for Weekday Trainers) / 2 Semesters (for Sunday Trainers).
For enquiries/ more details:
- Shannon Seah
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +65 6801 7444