Have you ever been declared bankrupt, or entered into a personal insolvency agreement?*
Acknowledgement and confidentiality
I declare the information that I have given on this form is true and correct for my voluntary experience with Caritas Singapore. In exchange for my voluntary experience with Caritas Singapore, I agree to the following:*
- By providing my details, I understand that the SSA may use my details for record and reference purposes.
- I consent that the agency may also forward my particulars to the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) for security screening purposes should I become / am a volunteer at Caritas Singapore
- If there is no suitable match, I consent to Caritas Singapore storing the application for a future opportunity, and to contact me.
- I hereby confirm that I shall release and not hold Caritas Singapore or any of its employees, servants or agents liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, bodily injury, mishap, accident and/ or loss of life or property arise directly or indirectly incur as a result of or in connection with my voluntary participation.
- To Indemnify and defend Caritas Singapore against all claims, causes of actions, damages, judgments, costs and expenses including legal expenses which may arise from my presence in the activities.
For volunteers below age of 21 (only applicable for volunteers aged 20 and under. Indicate NA if not applicable):
I permit my child / ward to participate in the Programme and its activities. I understand that by signing below, I am agreeable to all the terms and conditions stated in the Volunteer Application form.