Fundraising / Planned Giving Manager
As a Fundraising/Planned Giving Manager, you will work closely with the Executive Director to drive fundraising and planned giving strategies for Caritas. Your main roles and responsibilities:
- Drive fundraising activities across digital and traditional marketing platforms.
- Identify new fundraising opportunities, develop and implement effective programmes to acquire new donors.
- Implement initiatives to cultivate planned giving
- Oversee the donor management system.
- Increase donor engagement by cultivating and building relationships with current and future donors to encourage the spirt of Christian giving.
- Work closely with the Communications team to implement communication campaigns for the various fundraising programmes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience in fundraising
- Candidates with experience in planned giving will have an advantage
- Good leadership skills and networking abilities
- Sound knowledge of the charity sector
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Manage Caritas Singapore’s digital footprint (social media, website, etc.) together with the Communications team
- Execute social media campaigns on fundraising, advocacy and events, and provide post campaign analysis reports
- Proactively explore ideas and opportunities for new media
- Generate interest stories on social issues, events, programmes and activities
- Able to write and update content for Caritas collaterals
- Cover Caritas events and workshops as needed
- Assist with internal and external communications
- Other duties for Communications as required
Desired Qualifications and Attributes
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Journalism, Communications, Media Management or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience of working in communications
- Strong written and verbal communication, and time management skills
- Preferred skills in Adobe Creative Cloud, and videography or photography
Interested candidates are to send their resumes stating their experience, expected salary and availability to [email protected] by 12 February 2020.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.