Procurement and Administrative Executive is responsible for assisting in the organisation’s procurement and office services duties.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the procurement process from sourcing, reviewing quotations, selection (e.g. pricing, contract terms etc.) of suppliers, to PO issuance
- Maximise cost savings and ensure cost competitiveness
- Process purchase requisition forms and maintain accurate suppliers’ records
- Prepare and verify purchase orders and invoices
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure that timelines are met including collection, if necessary
- Filing of documents from request till payment
- Provide office admin services support such as liaison with building management on Caritas facilities matters, allocation of office cabinet space, manage door access system etc.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma in Procurement or equivalent
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in tender management and facilities services procurement is preferred
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- A good team player, resourceful and self-motivated
- Proficient in basic MS office
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume stating your experience, expected salary, and availability to [email protected].
Application closing date: 8 Aug 2021