To assist and support the Executive Director (ED) to fulfill the mission and vision of Caritas Singapore, and to deputise for the ED as and when necessary.
Key roles and responsibilities are:
- Work closely and support the ED in strategic planning, coordination and oversee the organisation’s departments, programmes, projects, and policy matters
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and standards requirements pertaining to good corporate governance
- Managing staff and resources effectively of the relevant departments
- Work with relevant internal/external stakeholders and fostering a culture of learning and development
- Degree with minimum 5 – 8 years of management experiences, preferably in leadership role of leading a team
- Candidates with experiences in management in relevant areas like Community Engagement and Development (Communications, Fund-raising, Planned Giving, Volunteer Management) have an added advantage
- Knowledge of the charity sector and Commissioner of Charities’ Office (COC) governance guidelines
- Must possess excellent problem solving, multi-tasking, supervisory, mentoring, conflict management and project management skills
- Be a team-player and yet take on the role of a Leader to lead, willingness to “roll up your sleeve” and work alongside your staff.
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume indicating your current
and expected salary to [email protected].
Application closing date: 19 March 2021