- This event has passed.
Personal Moral Compass Course – Module 2 (Start date)
February 24, 2015 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm$60
By Fr David Garcia, OP
This is the second module of the one-year-long systematic course in Moral Theology. This is a course for all Catholics and all people of goodwill interested in formation in the foundations of Ethics and Moral Theology. It is also recommended for those involved in guiding and forming others and those involved in related work or ministry.
Personal Moral Compass 2015 – promo flyer M2
Outline of Module 2. Becoming Persons
Dates: 24 February, 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 March 2015
1. Personally Wounded – An insight into the human dark side
2. Personal Discernment – Decision making is an art, not merely a process
3. Fairer Persons – What does it mean to be fair to others?
4. Personal Strength – We need to face our personal demons and fears
5. Better Desires – Educating our cravings and desires is part of our personal growth
6. Fully Personal – What does it mean to have a life filled with meaning and fulfilment?
All classes are held on Tuesday nights. Please refer to the course guide for the specific dates.
Time: 7:30p.m. to 9:30p.m.
Venue: Level 3, 55 Waterloo Street, Catholic Centre
Contribution: $60 per module
For more information and to register, interested applicants could refer to the Personal Moral Compass Course Guide 2015 and Personal Moral Compass Course – registration form for 2015 or email to [email protected]