- This event has passed.
Personal Moral Compass 2018
January 4, 2018 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Module 1. Who decides what is right or wrong?
Dates: 4, 11, 18, 25 Jan, 1, 8 and 22 Feb 2018 [ 7 Sessions ]
1. What Does Morality Depend on?
2. Personal Decisions: Conscience
3. Right or wrong, Who Decides? Moral Principles
4. Are There Absolute Moral Principles?
5. What Do I Do with My Life? Freedom for Happiness
6. Better Persons
7. Cultural Dogmas and Morality
All classes are held on Thursday nights. Please refer to the course guide for the specific dates.
Time: 7:30p.m. to 9:30p.m.
Venue: Agape Village, 7A Lorong 8 Toa Payoh, Singapore 319264
Contribution: $70 per module
For more information and to register, email our course coordinator at [email protected].