- This event has passed.
Personal Moral Compass 2015 – Module 3: Christian Morality Today (Start date)
April 21, 2015 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm$60
By Fr David Garcia, OP
This is the third module of the one-year-long systematic course in Moral Theology. This is a course for all Catholics and all people of goodwill interested in formation in the foundations of Ethics and Moral Theology. It is also recommended for those involved in guiding and forming others and those involved in related work or ministry.
Personal Moral Compass 2015 – promo flyer M3
Outline of Module 3. Christian Morality Today
Dates: 21 April; 5, 12, 19, 26 May; 2 June 2015
1. Ethics and Religion – Does ethics need religion? What is the contribution of religion to ethics?
2. Ethics and Christianity – What is the contribution of Christianity to ethics?
3. Christian Faith and Christian Hope – What does it mean to believe in God? How is human hope different from Christian Hope?
4. Christian love – On human love and Christian love
5. Empowered and gifted – God’s spiritual contribution
6. Fruitful and Blessed – God’s contribution to human meaning and fulfilment
All classes are held on Tuesday nights. Please refer to the course guide for the specific dates.
Time: 7:30p.m. to 9:30p.m.
Venue: Level 3, 55 Waterloo Street, Catholic Centre
Contribution: $60 per module
For more information and to register, interested applicants could refer to the Personal Moral Compass Course Guide 2015 and Personal Moral Compass Course – registration form for 2015 or email to [email protected]