- This event has passed.
Lighting the Way – A Guide to Understanding Depression
April 7, 2018 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Date: 7 April 2018
Time: 10.30am to 12.30pm
Venue: Agape Village, 7A Lor 8 Toa Payoh, Singapore 319264 (REFER TO MAP)
Light refreshments provided
Individuals that have direct or indirect experiences with friends or loved ones who may be suffering from depression but have difficulty getting them to seek help.
1. Participants to recognise and understand the relationships among thoughts, feelings, behaviours and the environment
2. To recognise misconceptions about depression
3. To be aware of the signs and symptoms of depression
4. To be aware of the mental health resources available in the community
5. To have an insight on the journey of providing care/help for their friends or loved ones
To register, please visit tinyurl.com/LTW7Apr