Catholic Welfare Services (CWS)
Catholic Welfare Services (CWS) is a non-profit, social service organisation founded in 1959 with the aim of uplifting the lives of the less fortunate in the community. Following in the spirit of the Good Shepherd – to lead people towards love and fulfilment – and the spirit of the Good Samaritan – to help those who have fallen along the way – CWS provides various social service programmes and services to support a diverse range of beneficiaries.
- Nursing Homes – St Joseph’s Home, St Theresa’s Home, & Villa Francis Home for the Aged
- Sheltered Home for Seniors – St Vincent Home (in collaboration with SSVP)
- Bursaries and Scholarship Programmes
- Youth Outreach Programmes – including YouthReach (in collaboration with Boys’ Town Singapore)
- Shelters and Programmes for Rough Sleepers and the Homeless
- Social Assistance Programmes – financial assistance, food relief, social work support
Catholic Welfare Services Singapore (CWS)
55 Waterloo Street
#06-01, Catholic Centre
Executive Director: Mr. Bart Lim
Telephone:+65 6337 7954
Fax:+65 6336 1513
Email: [email protected]
Caritas Singapore assesses the needs of our charity member organisations to fund programmes that serve our brothers and sisters in need.