Befrienders at Night Cafe
The Night Cafe offers an alternative dignified lifestyle to those staying in the streets who wish to have a meal and a bath in the night.
It opens nightly (except Public Holidays) from 8:30pm to 10:30pm
Role / duties:
• to be at the Cafe before 8.30pm (if possible) to on the hot water urn.
• stock up the cabinet.
• be responsible for the main door and toilet keys
• maintain social behaviour and etiquette
• help maintain the ‘kampong spirit’ i.e…watching tv together, playing games together etc.
• 18 years old and above
• Able to commit to serve one night per week for one month or at least once a month.
Training: Brian will conduct the orientation and training and be on hand for the first time or until such time the volunteers are comfortable to be left on their own.
Name: Mr. Brian Jude Monteiro