Position: Membership Development
- To manage, develop and establish stronger relationship with member organisations through dialogues and field visits
- To help develop and form a pool of Catholic Leaders with diverse skills and experience to further strengthen the management and leadership of member organisations
- To build the capacity of members organisations through the provision of targeted grants with support services to enhance their organisational development.
- To help review, analyse and understand the community landscape in Singapore, identify the gaps & overlaps and develop strategies to fulfil the church’s social mission
Desired Qualifications and Attributes
- Degree from any field
- Fair knowledge of church’s social teachings
- Involvement in church organisations and/or community work
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship building skills
- Good project management skills with ability to multi-task and work on own initiative
Interested candidates are to send their resumes stating their experience, expected salary and availability to email@example.com by no later than 16 June 2017. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.