To engage and work with stakeholders (such as parish communities; MOs; regulators, the Board and staff) and be responsible for the operations of Caritas Singapore including financial management and execution of all key activities and programmes.
- 1. Work with the Board and committees to develop annual plans, implement key activities and programmes of Caritas Singapore which include
Fund raising including supervision of the annual Charities Week
- Volunteer management and matching
- Formation of the Catholic community in the Church’s social mission
- Communication with stakeholders
- Grants and capacity building for MOs
- Provision of shared services where appropriate to MOs
- Development of shared governance practices
2. Build an effective staff organisation which delivers services and programmes that are guided by Catholic ethos for the benefit of all stakeholders.
3. Represent Caritas Singapore in the larger community in areas designated by the Board.
- A passion for charity, a burning heart that yearns to do good for the poor and the disadvantaged in our midst
- An experienced manager preferably with a mix of private and public service sector exposure, with at least 15 years of work experience
- Prior experience managing a department/unit/company’s P&L
- Familiar with general management & operations including finance, HR & IT
- Able to work collaboratively with various stakeholders and mitigate diverse needs
- Possesses good communications skills – written & spoken, English
- A degree from a reputable university is preferred
- Highly organised, resilient, adaptive, energetic, and open to diversified views
Please submit your CV (including photo, last drawn and expected salary) to email@example.com by 15 February 2018. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.